Attempt any Knot.js package right ter your browser
This is a playground to test code. It runs a total Knot.js environment and already has all of npm ’s 400,000 packages pre-installed , including cryptox with all npm packages installed . Attempt it out :
- all documents on RunKit are public
- require() any package directly from npm
- use arrow functions , classes , template strings , and most of ES6
- await any promise instead of using callbacks (example)
- create your own embedded knot.js snippets
This service is provided by RunKit and is not affiliated with npm, Inc or the package authors.
Common API wrapper for numerous crypto currency exchanges
cryptox is a knot.js wrapper for Surplus API for numerous crypto currency exchanges.
cryptox manages API communication with different exchanges and provides common methods for all exchanges. Differences inbetween the different API&apos,s are abstracted away.
if you are interested te extending cryptox for different exchange or a method not yet implemented, check out the document Exchanges
FR = Fully Implemented, but confinements apply, refer to notes below (if any)
PI = Partially Implemented, refer to notes below (if any)
 OXR (Open Exchange Rates) is not a crypto exchange, however it provides exchange rates for world fiat currencies
cryptox module adheres to [Semantic Versioning] (http://semver.org/) for versioning: MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH.
- MAJOR version increments when non-backwards compatible API switches are introduced
- MINOR version increments when functionality ter a backwards-compatible manner are introduced
- PATCH version increments when backwards-compatible bug fixes are made